2013 Pastors’ Training – “Dealing With Addictions”
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Six qualified professionals will present on the following topics:
- Medications and Addictions
- Family Impact of Addictions
- Internet and Gaming Addictions
- Nicotene and Eating Addictions
- Drug & Alcohol Addictions
- Sexual Addictions
This professional training is being provided to any area pastor who would benefit from this information, primarily those in counseling roles. Those lay leaders also in counseling and supportive roles (such as Celebrate Recovery leaders) are also welcome to attend.
These churches and faith organizations were represented:
SS. Cyril and Methodius Church Diocese of the Midwest; Holy Cross Lutheran Church; City Church; The Journey ‘A Community of Faith’; Abiding Shepherd Lutheran Church; Grace Church; East Side Lutheran Church; Providence Presbyterian Church; Hillcrest Bible Church; Springs of Hope Fellowship; Fountain of Life/Nehemiah CDC; Harvest Evangelical Free Church; Madison Alliance Church; Gateway Community Church; Door Creek Church; Bethany Evangelical Free Church; St. Joseph Parish; St. Mary Parish; Oak Grove Church; Blackhawk Church; Living Water Church; St. Matthew’s “New Life” Lutheran Church; Columbus Community Church of the Nazarene; High Point Church; Crosspoint Church of the Nazarene; Bethel Baptist Church; Lord of Love Lutheran Church; CrossPoint Assembly of God Church; New Glarus Bible Church; Lutheran Church of the Living Christ; Good Shepherd by the Lake Lutheran Church; CareNet and The Elizabeth House; Lake Wisconsin Evangelical Free Church; Western Koshkonong Lutheran Church.
If you, as a pastor, did not receive an email invitation, please call or email us at The Center and we’ll add you to our email list.
TESTIMONIES from our Pastors’ Seminar on “Addictions”:
- This type of presentation was excellent to know all the various ways The Center for Christian Counseling can help us.
- Thank you for doing this. Very relevant topics.
- Thank you so much for an excellent seminar – statistics provided are helpful – personal testimonies can enhannce information in a most memorable way. Excellent variety and personalities kept it very interesting.
- It was awesome to have faith-based professionals who relly on God for their success. God bless you all.
- Presenters were prepared and had deep emotions about their presentations. Excellent program!