Ways We Can Help
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY - Your therapist will work with you to identify and understand your specific needs, your basic problems and offer you one-to-one support as you experience growth.
- MARITAL THERAPY – We often work with couples to improve the quality of their relationships. We help them set realistic expectations of their life together, and practice the skills necessary to preserve a healthy marriage.
- PREMARITAL THERAPY - We offer a comprehensive program for couples preparing for marriage. We utilize the Prepare/Enrich Inventory as a base assessment and integrate the information with the option of three pre-marital formats when working with our couples. See full brochure for details.
- FAMILY THERAPY - A problem experienced by one family member often affects everyone in the family. Therefore, we work with part or all of the family to encourage the changes that enable families to solve their problems.
- GROUP THERAPY – Sometimes it’s helpful to learn how other people have struggled with a problem similar to yours, to hear that your feelings are normal, that you’re not alone. Group therapy can help you learn problem-solving skills.
Evaluations & Testing
- PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION- Full biological, psychological, relational and spiritual evaluation done by a medical doctor.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING – Psychological testing done by a licensed clinical psychologist.
Issues We Treat:
- sexual addiction
- victimization by physical, sexual or emotional abuse
- families and individuals affected by incest
- relationship difficulties
- child and adolescent behavior problems and the resulting parenting challenges
- grief and loss
- separation and divorce
- spiritual struggles and their effects on mental and emotional functioning
- those in recovery from eating disorders, compulsive and addictive disorders
- survivors of other emotional traumas
- anger and stress management
Special Services for Churches and Ministry Professionals
The Center offers services designed specifically to support churches, schools, and ministry professionals in their work, including:
- Consultation with pastors and or staff
- On-site Educational Training for staff or members
- Evaluation and Consultation for churches, schools, or ministry
- Speaker’s Bureau on various topics (see program topics)
REFERRALS TO OTHER RESOURCES
As we work with you we will be assessing your needs, and making referrals for other services as needed. We make frequent referrals for medication evaluations, psychological testing, medical health care, financial counseling, primary treatment for chemical dependence and other addictions, and evaluations for learning disabilities and other developmental disorders.