State of Wisconsin Certified Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
State of Wisconsin Certified Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Clinic
Dane County Approved Intoxicated Driver Program Provider
Click here to view brief video about our clinic.
NEW THERPY GROUPS STARTING UP IN NOV/DEC
We currently have 3 therapy groups meeting and three additional groups are soon to be starting. Read on…
- Women’s Healing from Abuse Group: This special group is for women who have had the difficult task of facing their personal history of abuse and the impact it has had on their lives. This group will challenge you to face your past honestly, through the filter of God’s love. Time will be devoted for discussion with other women regarding the emotional impact of abuse and how the wounds continue to intrude in your everyday life. Come and let God help you walk this challenging but rewarding journey.
- When: This is a sixteen (16) week group starting in November, 2014. Sessions are on Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. and held at The Center for Christian Counseling. The group is limited to six women.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Dependence Group: This group is for adults who either may be on the road to dependence on drugs or alcohol, or who are already there and doing battle against addiction. We provide love, encouragement, support and treatment in a biblically-centered environment, designed to help you understand how to overcome addiction, and to give you the tools to wage that battle.
- When: This group will meet for 8 weeks on Wednesday evenings for two hours, from 6 – 8 pm. We hope to start in November, 2014.
- Men’s Hidden Addictions: If you are a man struggling with a hidden addiction, this confidential men’s group may be for you. The group is designed for men who are stuggling with issues of sexuality. These struggles may involve compulsive and addicitve behaviors. The group will help men learn how to live Christ-honoring lives in a world of sexual immorality.
- When: This group will meet for 28 weeks starting Monday, December 1, 2014. Sessions are two hours long and meet from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the Center for Christian Counseling.
- Urgent: The group is limited to 8 men and there is only room for one more. If you believe that is you, give us a call today at (608) 274-8294. You may be able to use insurance.
For more information click on “EVENTS” above and then go to “GROUPS”.
Welcome! We are glad you are here! I would like to take this moment to welcome you to The Center for Christian Counseling, Consultation and Training, Inc. website! As a State of Wisconsin certified outpatient psychotherapy clinic since 1981 and a State Certified Drug & Alcohol Clinic, each therapist strives to offer the most complete care to meet each individual client’s needs. The staff here at The Center are eager to combine competence in understanding human relationships with a willingness to call upon the power of God to heal people’s hurt while bringing ongoing personal growth. We will, with God’s help, as a clinic, strive to follow these ten principles with every person that we come into contact with including each other.
Responsive: Provide a timely response to each phone call, voice mail or request.
Safe: Provide a safe & confidential atmosphere to each person that reaches out to us or works with us.
Love: Work to live out God’s love with every person that comes into contact with us.
Respect: Give respect to each person that reaches out to us and works with us.
Honest: In everything that we say and do.
Prepared: Be prepared for every meeting or task that we do.
Detail: Give attention to detail in everything we do.
Quality: Provide superior quality in everything we do.
Follow Thru: Follow thru on every commitment we make.
Stewardship: To be efficient and effective with yours and our time, energy or money and not be wasteful.
Kevin C. Randall, Clinical Director